Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Delivery for non trade customers: (trade customers need a shipping quote so please contact us).
Delivery costs are calculated during the checkout process.
We use a range of delivery methods including Royal Mail & Couriers.
We aim to deliver your goods to you as quickly as possible; normally delivery times are between 2-6 working days. Should your order be urgent please contact us before placing your order.
Every effort shall be made to process your order the same day whenever possible.The order and delivery status of your goods can be viewed in your account information once your order has been placed. For any urgent queries regarding the status of your order please contact us for assistance. Please allow no longer than seven working days before contacting us in the unlikely event of a non-delivery. We assume safe receipt after this time.
- International post and packing charges:
If you wish to place an order and live abroad please contact us before placing your order, and we will provide you with a shipping quote.
Should there be any problems with your order we will notify you by e-mail or telephone immediately. Stock is listed "as live" on our website and we keep this as accurate as possible, however errors may (rarely) occur.
In the event that you need the parcel sending as a gift you can type in the address you would like it delivered to when you are placing the order. Our system allows to you select a different shipping address for each item in your bag should you wish. You will be able to type your gift message (optional) as you go through the checkout process which will enable you to tell us exactly how you want your message on the gift tag worded.
- Your Account & Orders
- If you need to update your account details, view your orders and their status simply log in to your account at any time.
Returns & Replacements
- We hope you will be delighted with your goods, but if not and you wish to make a return for either a refund or exchange please make sure any item is unused and in its original condition and returned within 14 days of receipt. We will refund you by the same method that you paid us. Any refund will be for your original payment less the postage charge.
Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the process. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning an item. Goods must be placed back into their original packaging with the return slip and we recommend that you send it recorded delivery (first or second class) from the post office. Aromatherapy Gold cannot be held responsible for any item that does not arrive here.
In the unlikely event that the product you need to return is faulty on arrival, incorrect or damaged in transit, please notify us immediately. We will refund you the cost of the return postage. If we are unable to provide you with a replacement we will refund your original postage as well as the cost of the item.
- Ordering & Gifts
Ordering on the website is very straightforward. Simply add the item/s you want to your shopping bag, then proceed to the checkout where you will need to register your details. If all or some of the items are gifts these can be sent to alternative addresses when you proceed through the checkout. You can add a gift message as you go through the checkout. We print the message which goes into a sealed gift card and is placed on the outside of the parcel. This is a FREE service! You can pay online through our secure payment provider www.paymentsense.co.uk., or via Paypal should you prefer. If you prefer not to pay online you can phone us during office hours, or request us to phone you out of hours.
- Aromatherapy Gold's total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the prices of the goods supplied by Aromatherapy Gold to the customer. We shall not be liable for any consequential customer loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. We cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by improper use or failure to comply with specific instructions stated in our website. Customer statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- Our VAT number is 109647402.
Links to other websites from our website - we can accept no responsibility for their content.
- Cancellation of an Order
- Under the Consumer Protection (distance selling) Regulations 2000, you have a statutory right (exercisable up to and including the seventh working day after the day of delivery), to cancel your order for any reason and receive a full refund. If you have recently placed an order with us and wish to cancel it, please email us via our Contact Us form quoting your order reference no, the date the order was placed, your name and postcode.